Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Chicago!

Here are some pictures from our trip to visit Dan's parents, brothers and relatives. Thanks to everyone there for a fantastic visit!!

Back at the airport with my book...

Good thing airplane seatbelts are so germ-free!

Oooh, what's up there?

What am I, just another piece of luggage?

That's more like it!

Hi Grandpa!

Hi Grandma!

Hi Uncle Josh!

Hi Uncle Mark!

I'm so attention-starved...

I guess I'll have to go to the library for some attention...

...and cuddling.

Can I get a badge too?

Hmm...what's that?

Avocado? Oh yum!

Do I get dessert?

This restaurant comes with after dinner entertainment too?!

Look Grandpa, we're attached--now I can go everywhere you go!

Hey Eliana (adorable daughter of our friends Jim and Lauren),
your form is very impressive--am I doing it right?

Hey Dad, I'm not comfortable with my level of pinkness today...

(In the car on the way home from Jim and Lauren's)
That's a sleepy head.

A very sleepy head.

Good thing she got some rest, because the next day
she met many aunts, uncles and cousins who had been waiting to meet her!

You look upset, Lily. Wanna hold my hand?

Um, William, I don't think that's going to make Lily happier...
but I admire your flexibility!

That's better...now isn't this great?

They have such cool toys here, don't they, Ashley?

I don't think I know how to hug yet.
All I ask is, please don't knock me over!

This party's getting pretty raucous...
I'm just going to go to my happy place for a few minutes.

Hmm...different couch, more people. This could spell trouble...

Not the eyes, Lily, not the eyes!

Actually that looks like fun--can I try?

Yeah, let's all do it!

Ok I'm done.

Back to my happy place.

Ahhh...the ultimate happy place at last...

Oh no, this feels like goodbye!

Oh, we can come back? YAY!!

2 comments:

Sandi Cohan said...

Alison, your fans appreciate the long awaited pictures! Everyone looks great :)

Meghan said...

Alison, come back to Boston - we miss you. I admit you look like you were having fun with your family :)