Sorry for the delay--it's been a really busy month! The little girl is keeping us on our toes, rolling all around these days. She's also eating a lot of new foods and giggling a lot more (usually at things that we would never have thought were so funny!).
We took her on the plane for the second time to go to Illinois to visit her grandparents and we all had a wonderful time. She did really well on the plane and sleeping in a new place, etc.
Here are some pictures from before that trip and then we'll do a separate post for that trip:
We took her on the plane for the second time to go to Illinois to visit her grandparents and we all had a wonderful time. She did really well on the plane and sleeping in a new place, etc.
Here are some pictures from before that trip and then we'll do a separate post for that trip:
Mom, could I get a barrette or something please?
Cowboy Casey, you're still my inspiration.
But now I can reach up and...
...take you down. Sorry about that.
I like standing but it's hard work (for Dad!)...
This is my almost crawling pose. I use the word "almost" loosely.
This is my dancing pose (just like dancing but horizontal!).
This is my stare you down pose.
Very intimidating, aren't I?
This is my sleeping pose.
I put both hands behind my head when I get into my crib.
This is my attempt at a sleeping pose while Mom tries to feed me
(can't she take a hint??).
And this is my grab my feet pose.
This is my green ladybug outfit.
I didn't know ladybugs were green.
But it's comfy.
Is it naptime yet?
No comments:
Post a Comment