Thursday, July 1, 2010

Funny video

So sorry for the delay in posting pictures from our trip in Hawaii! I know all you blog-stalkers are waiting so patiently...well, some of you have been patient, and others have openly expressed your dissatisfaction with our laziness. :)

It's been a busy week since we got back, but here is one picture and one video to start with, and believe me, many more will be coming this weekend! We had a wonderful time visiting Halmony and Grandpa (my parents) and as always, the 2 weeks went by way too fast!

These glasses are on loan from a stone duck that stands on my parents' deck and usually wears them. The duck graciously let us take them for a few years.



This video made us laugh at our silly daughter. She thought this face was the funniest thing ever. I grabbed my regular camera to take the video quickly, so sorry about the lower resolution...I think it will make you laugh as well though!


Toddlers crack themselves up over the strangest things from Schneidimotos on Vimeo.

No comments: