Thursday, June 3, 2010

Happy again!!

3 postings in one week--is that a record??

Our mostly cheerful daughter has returned to us, and we are glad to have her back!!

A full week of constant fussiness due to an unknown virus that just lingered on with mysterious symptoms that made her really moody was quite draining on us parents. This morning she woke up and the dark cloud had lifted and she seemed like herself again--YAY!!

Tonight we went to watch the "Promenade" of seniors going off to their proms, and I just had to put up these cute and happy pictures to celebrate her being cute and happy once again.

Thanks to JMZ for the awesome dress from Turkey!! We've been waiting a year for her to be big enough and for the weather to be warm enough to wear it.

I'm too tired to comment on the photos, so I'll let the smiles speak for themselves.










The following picture will be priceless when these girls
graduate together one day:



"One more bench, and then home!"
(she's quickly learned to say "one more [ ]"
as a stall tactic for any situation)

1 comment:

M said...

Tom and I are sitting here agreeing that Alison is just the cutest little thing. I've never seen a kid who looks more like both of her parents, and in a totally adorable way. Aww.