Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Nope, we don't have pictures from Thanksgiving dinner yet, but here are some recent pictures (and a video!) to look at while you recover from your turkey feasts. We're extra thankful this year to have Alison and also for all of you who have shown so much love to the three of us!




Now that's a baby who loves her snowsuit!
(Thanks for buying a 12-month one, Grams!)

Just couldn't resist posting all of these snowsuit pictures...

Wait, where'd my hands and feet go??

I'm pretty snuggly, huh, Dad?

Watch out, Dad, you might throw your back out again!

Ok, just one more...

The next day was even colder so we doubled up on everything!

Daddy hurt his back, so now I have to come to him to cuddle.

Oh! My hands are supposed to go in front of me?!
Why didn't anyone say so?

Hmm, if I just put one in front of the other and then bend my knees...

Nah, that's too tiring, I'll just rest here.

Ah, even better...

This piano's a little out of tune, Mom...

1 comment:

Whitman Public Library said...

Oh my! What a cutie! She has already gotten so much bigger since the last time I saw her and looks so strong and active! This post definitely deserved an all exclamation point comment! ;)