Daylight savings time couldn't have come at a better time. Just when we were getting pretty tired from her bedtime being around 11:30pm, presto chango, now it's 10:30!
Here are some pictures from the past 10 days or so, including her ghostly and oh so scaaaaaaaary Halloween debut. She's currently going through yet another growth spurt and eating and sleeping a ton.

Dreaming of playing clarinet like Daddy...

Holding her head up like a pro!

Getting ready to boogie

Ooh, ooh, I'm just so excited...

I can't contain myself!

Required "Stroller in front of pretty New England fall backdrop" photo of the week

I love to distract Daddy from his work, and Daddy loves to take breaks--a perfect match!

Boo!
Did I scare ya?





4 comments:
What an adorable ghost!
Daddy isn't the only one the smiley ghost is able to distract from work! :)
Aww what a great series of pictures!
She's the cutest little ghost I've ever seen!
Post a Comment