Thursday, December 31, 2009

Fun in the Snow

We have a lot of pictures to catch up on from this month, but it's almost past our bedtime (since a certain someone, whom we affectionately call "Ticking Time Bomb" as soon as we put her down to sleep) does not seem to appreciate the concepts of either "vacation" or "sleeping in."

So, we'll start with Alison's first sledding experience with her buddy Katie.



Hmm, I'm not so sure about this...

(As Katie giggles with glee) I guess it's ok...

Katie, you really think this is fun?
Yeah...me too...

I'm pretty cold though.

I don't think I can feel my lips anymore.

That's a nice hood. It looks warm.
Your mom's good.

Hey Mom, have you ever heard of the word "waterproof"?

Is anyone else cold?

Ah...finally off that sled. Now this is a great solution.

Wait, this is the cold and wet stuff?!

Oh no!!

This could be promising...

Yay!! Finally inside to thaw!

This is more my style:
inside, curled up on a warm lap, reading a book with a friend.

1 comment:

M said...

Hmm -- I think if we'd had a Katie-equivalent, our first sledding attempt might have gone better...