Saturday, June 27, 2009

Catching Up Part II: On the way to Hawaii

We're breaking the Hawaii pictures up into sections because otherwise it's too overwhelming!


Since Leah made the trip to Hawaii alone with Alison, we thought it might help if Alison wore her "I love Mommy" bib the whole way.

Here's a closeup of her famous thumb-sucking pose.
We're still not sure what the neck hold is all about.

That looks like a baby alert and ready for a trip!

That...doesn't. I didn't move my leg for 40 minutes and then when I finally couldn't take it anymore she woke up. For the rest of the flight.

At the Dallas airport--a little drunk from all that water.
(Note: she didn't actually use a neck pillow--it's mine.)

I thought it'd be a nice gesture to let her go first,
but she wouldn't budge.

Whoa, Alison, you don't look so good anymore!

Must be getting close--they're asking us how many
insects and germs we brought with us!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

You are TOO funny. Did you have her wear her bib so people knew she was yours or so that she remembered to be nice to you?