Gramps just left today to go back to Hawaii. Alison (or "Al" as he calls her) slept on him for several 3-hour naps and generally spoiled and doted on her! Now she's back to being with her lame parents, who usually come up with some excuse to put her down somewhere when she naps and complain constantly about their sore arms and backs (what can we say, she's 16 lbs!).
Here are some pictures from before Gramps' visit and during:

Do I look like I enjoy swinging?

I prefer reading my Wall o' Books.

And sleeping on Daddy...

And shaking my rattle (look, I can grasp things now!)

Whoa, I look like a rooster! How does my hair do that?

I love hoods and bunny slippers

And being held.

This outfit is so soft and toasty!

Surrounded by toys--my favorite!

Are you my Gramps?

Wow, I sure hope you're my Gramps, cuz you're comfy!

I can't seem to wake up...soooo comfortable...



The following is the "Just General Cuteness" section:


No comments:
Post a Comment