Alison's keeping up her pace of growing 1/2 inch per week...this has to slow down at some point, right? She's doing really well and smiling a lot these days. Right now she's sleeping on my lap (I've already tried to put her down 4 times and every time I do she wakes up and wants to eat some more, so I'm not moving her this time and will just deal with the hassle of having to type over her and to the left!).

I love this jogging suit but I think my belly is getting too big for it...

Hmm...maybe this is why some people in the supermarket think I'm a boy.

I didn't cry at all for the first time during my bath!

I love these pictures floating above my head from Grams. I can stare at them for 30 minutes at a time! Well, as long as someone twirls them every couple minutes...

Hey Dad, can you turn the page? Dad? Dad??

Pretty in pink...

Hey, where'd the body part of my Snuzzler go?!
(Note from parents: she's gotten too big...it's either her OR the Snuzzler)

Oh Cowboy Casey, you never get old...

Hey Mom, this book's boring...can we read the Fuzzy Bee again?

My lips are sealed...

Shhhhh, I'm sleeping...
(if you look closely, her index finger is over her lips in the shushing position)

Hello? Is this Grandma?

It IS Grandma! Happy Birthday!

Aunt Connie's the best. She strolled me through the Mt. Auburn Cemetery and fed me 5 oz. of milk. Of course I wanted more, but that was a great start!

View from the tower at the Mt. Auburn Cemetery

Beautiful lawns and gardens of the Mt. Auburn Cemetery
No comments:
Post a Comment