Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Alison's 50th Birthday!

...for those of you who keep track of your birthdays in terms of days, not years.

It's been a busy week! Alison's grandparents from Illinois were here visiting and just left today, and Aunt Jocelyn comes to meet her tomorrow for a long weekend.

But we know some of you out there have been getting antsy without a blog update for so long, so here are some pictures from the past week!


She'd prefer the Pink Sox, but is settling for the Red Sox

A little calf grazing in her pasture...

mooooooo...

And of course there's a tail...



Does this come with a manicure too?

If you look closely there are no feet in there!

Hi Grandpa!

Hi Uncle Mark!


Dad says I have his chins...

Ah...finally someone who knows what I really love!

I love Grandma and Grandpa!



What's this, a burp cloth dress??


Whoa...


...I'm tired!!

1 comment:

Connie said...

What?!?!? Not check the blog for a few days and Alison turns 50?!?!? thanks for making me laugh with the title even before I saw the blog/pictures! :)