Saturday, August 9, 2008

Alison is now one month and two days old! Her one month check-up was yesterday, and she weighed in at a hefty--er, healthy--10 lbs. and 11 oz.! Glad all that milk we're giving her isn't going to waste. All other vital signs are fine.

She's been sleeping well at night this past week, and last night she even hit the 6-hour mark. Today Dan gave her her first bottle, and it went pretty smoothly despite his nervousness (see below). She doesn't seem to be picky about where the milk comes from.

More pictures....

Auntie Ces visited from Wisconsin and gave me my first math workbook.

My new nickname: Chubs


Why so scared, Dad?

I'm always up for a hug!

I love to sleep on my mommy...

...and my daddy...

...and with bugs.

My first daddy-daughter dance! He's gonna bawl at my wedding someday....

1 comment:

Meghan said...

I am now an official reader. I love the pictures!