Monday, May 31, 2010

May Flew By!

We only seem to be able to blog once a month--
where does the time go?!

Here are random snapshots from May. Alison's really starting to show her (quirky!) personality and is talking and singing constantly. She's also getting more physical and just learned how to do a somersault the other day!

At a playground in Harvard Sq. while visiting Connie:




BBQ with her buddies Carly, Ellen and Matt:



One special highlight was being invited to Baylah's 9th birthday party
to hang out with the big girls:

She gets her love of chips from her daddy, aka Snack Vacuum



The girls were so sweet to her--this girl even let her wear their jewelry.


Sitting nice and quiet, hoping to be invited back!


In addition to chips, she is also quite fond of ice cream, which she calls "I beam!":


These are from a visit to the Discovery Museum in Acton. There were a lot of fun little activity rooms, including this slide with steps that lit up and a big bear to hug at the end:






This slide seemed so fun, but every time she went down, she came out saying "Ow!" She and I are both a little slow, since she ended up doing it 3 times and I let her...












She and Wyatt played outside on a beautiful morning--here they are painting the tennis court and enjoying a picnic:




The walks to and from dinner are always fun because Daddy's there to chase her...

...when she's not suddenly stopping to point out the "Air-pane!" or "Moon!"

2 comments:

Caroline said...

A somersault!?! Will she teach Katie?

M said...

Somersaulting -- very impressive! Have I mentioned how wildly jealous I am of your access to a dining hall?