Thursday, November 5, 2009

Where did October go?!




This is definitely one of the busiest months we've ever had--hence, the blog has been sadly neglected! But luckily, the little girl hasn't. She's doing great and having a blast learning things, wearing costumes, and much more.

Here are some pictures to catch you up!

Part I: Andre Agassi's Protégé

Check out that pronation...

And the backswing...

And I'm ambidextrous too!


Part II: Watching "Foo-baw" with Dada--we had to include the whole series because of the uncannily matching expressions:


Foo-baw, Foo-baw, Yaaaaay Foo-baw! (their chant)

Is he gonna catch it?

Nope...

Maybe this time...

Yay--go go go!!

Foo-baw is fun.



Part III: Let's Just Say Sometimes She Zones Out and We're Not Sure Where She Goes...

Helloooo...??

Earth to Alison...

Over here, over here!



Part IV: Halloween is for Scaaaaary Black Cats! (note: Alison LOVES all things cat at the moment, and says "Meow" whenever she sees even a picture of one)

Mom, I thought we said we wouldn't do this again
after the Santa suit debacle of '08.

Well, maybe if I get whiskers...

This is more like it! (Thanks, Aunt Sheila!)

Meeeeooooowwww...

I even get a tail?!

Meow?

Actually, I think I would make a good cat...

They can't walk either, right?

Hi, Doorstopper Kitty!

Hi...uh...nothing to see here...kitty? What kitty?
I think you have the wrong door...

Kitty, let's you and me make a run for it.

3 comments:

M said...

Whoa! OUR kid was a black cat for Halloween. OUR kid loves her mini tennis racket. OUR kid is obsessed with watching football on TV with her daddy. These girls are like soulmates!

Connie said...

i can't beat the above comment posted by mimi37 - that's really cool :)

but i can say hi and say thanks for posting!

the football pics are awesome!

and cats on broadway, here we come!

Unknown said...

"Mimi" beat me to the punch -- I was about to note their soulmate status. Maybe they could play a tennis match together!

Great pics.