Friday, May 8, 2009

10 months old!

Not much to report from this week, except that Alison turned 10 months yesterday and is edging ever closer to crawling.

Here are some pictures from the week:

New foods of the day: dumplings, soba noodles, and seaweed salad

Wait, HOW many dumplings did I eat?!
(Answer: 8!)

New hairdo of the week: the Whale Spout or Coconut Tree,
depending on how you look at it or where you live

Hey Dad, I think I'm crawling!

Oh, you mean I actually have to move in that position??

Hahaha, that's very funny!

Who would be silly enough to waste all that energy?

I think I need a break first.

Yeah, this is nice.

Besides, I have so many other things to do!
Can't you see I'm extremely busy?

Strong arguments for both hairdo names
could be made from this picture.

And this one.

No comments: