Thursday, February 5, 2009

Teeth and Kimchi

Yesterday, one of our neighbors said, after seeing Alison for about a minute, "Oh wow, she has a tooth!" And I said, "whaaaa? Really?" Good thing I'm such an observant mom... :)

Actually her 2 bottom front teeth have poked through! I had been waiting to see some fussiness or more drooling, but I guess she didn't feel like making a big deal out of it. Hopefully more of her teething process will go this smoothly!


There they are!

And here's a closer look at both her teeth
and her loooooooong eyelashes.

Today we went out for lunch at a Korean restaurant,
and she was so good, despite having had her nap cut short so we could go.

In return, we let her play with kimchi. It was only fair...

I look forward to our next encounter, Spicy Goodness.
Perhaps when I have a few more teeth...

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Congratulations Alison! That is so exciting!

Meghan said...

Aww those eyelashes! Can't wait to see her next week!