Sunday, January 18, 2009

Winter Term

Winter term is always the hardest around here, because Dan's basketball coaching schedule involves a lot of travel and long days away from home. We've also gotten a ton of snow this year which makes it harder to get outside, but we've still been taking walks whenever possible, like this one with Sheila and Sophie the other day:


Alison had her 6-month appointment the other day and weighs 20 lbs. 4 oz. and is 27.75" tall. She's doing really well, hasn't been sick yet, sleeps on a great schedule, and is eating lots of solid foods. She hasn't rolled over yet, has no teeth, and has generally not been in a rush to reach physical milestones, but she's very cheerful and happy (although most of these pictures are not very smiley) and gives us lots to smile and laugh about!

I love tummy time!

My lower back muscles are getting strong with all these pushups!

This blanket was so snuggly I couldn't stay awake.

Dad says my legs are "solid." What does that mean?

Mom thinks that these animals will keep me entertained
while she stays in bed for a little longer in the morning.
I don't really care much about them, though...

But keep your hands off my whale.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

First of all, I think the commentary of what you think she is saying is hilarious. Secondly, she is gorgeous!! :)